WOMEN ALIVE IN CHRIST MINISTRY
WOMEN ALIVE IN CHRIST Ministry is a Bible based, Christian ministry for women of all ages and stages of life. The main focus of the Ministry is to pass the faith down to the next generation. Ellen Mongan, the founder of the Ministry, has been married to Deacon Patrick F. Mongan M.D., since May 1, 1974. They have seven adult children and one child in heaven. They have eleven grandchildren. Ellen is a Titus II woman who has committed her life to serving the Lord Jesus Christ, the living God. She is a Christian writer, as well as a Spirit filled Speaker.
WOMEN Alive Ministries is now presenting: WOMENFEST CONFERENCES
WHAT IS A WOMENFEST?
WOMENFESTS are a “GET AWAY WEEKEND RETREAT” just for women. It will be an unforgettable weekend filled with fun fellowship and growing in your Christian faith. It is a day to rest, relax, restore and rejoice in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a day to come into His presence, pull up a chair, and sit awhile. Then listen and learn from a Titus II Woman, who has already done the journey and learned how to use her GPS. (God’s Power Working Thu His Spirit.) She will teach you how to use the road map and how to avoid the pitfalls and the road blocks in the way. You will have an opportunity to ask question and get bible based answers. We will feast on God’s Word together and all grow more in wisdom, in stature and more like Jesus, our Savior.
At a WOMENFEST you will:
1. Hear Bible based talks that teach you how to apply God’s Word to your everyday life.
2. There are a 13 Themes to choose from. (See Women Alive Website)
3. Meet other Christian women.
4. Shop the booth of vendors with products that have women in mind.
5. Have a healthy and delicious lunch.
6. Enter to win door prizes.
7. See the winner of the “Make Over” Contest
8. It is a day for women about women. The best part is it is an adult only day, with the exception of nursing babies, of course.
HOW DO YOU HOST A WOMENFEST?
1. Call Ellen Mongan at Home -- 706-869-7455 or Cell---706-833-3529.
2. E-mail Ellen Mongan at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Has your life as a teen, single, wife, mom, or grandma become dull and humdrum? Do you need a new skip in your step? Do you want your walk with Christ to come alive again? Then what are you waiting for? Get your church, your organization or your mom’s club to host a WOMENFEST CONFERENCE today? Find out how walking as women who is alive in Christ can become “The Adventure of a Lifetime.”
1. TRUE BEAUTY — BE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
1. TO KNOW GOD
2. TO LOVE GOD
3. TO SERVE GOD
4. TO KNOW YOURSELF
5. DISCOVER YOUR GIFTS
6. BE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE
7. BE BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE
8. 4 FOR THE MOUNTAIN TOP
2. WHOSE “HAT” IS THAT MOM?
1. I AM A DAUGHTER
2. I AM A WIFE
3. I AM A MOTHER
4. I AM A HOMEMAKER
5. I AM A TITUS II WOMAN
6. I AM A SISTER
7. I AM A FRIEND
8. I AM A HUMAN BEING
3. BE A WOMAN OF PRAYER
1. ONENESS IN HIS PRESENCE
2. SPIRITUAL ONENESS IN MARRIAGE
3. PRAYER PARTNERS—ONE IN THE SPIRIT
4. GATHERED IN HIS NAME TO INTERCEDE
5. THE PERFECT PRAYER
6. 4 FOR THE MT. TOP
7. PITFALLS IN PRAYER
4. HOW TO BUILD A CHRISTIAN FAMILY
1. WHAT IS A FAMILY
2. GROWING IN CHARACTER
3. FAMILY FUN
4. SANITY IN THE SUMMERTIME
5. FAMILY TRADITION
6. FAMILY SPIRITUALITY
7. STAGES OF FAMILY LIFE
8. NOW I’M A NANA
5. MOMS OF MANY
1. PRAY-YOU’LL NEED THE GRACE
2. LIFE IS BUSY— REALLY?
3. KEEPING YOUR BOAT AFLOAT
4. VIRTUE AND GRACE
5. RUNNING A DISCIPLINED SHIP
6. CHILDREN ARE YOUR FIRST DISCIPLES
7. WHERE DID THE REAL ME GO?
8. SUPERWOMAN EXISTS ONLY IN MAKE PRETEND LAND
6. ONENESS MARRIAGE
1. PRAYER THE GLUE THAT HOLD YOU TOGETHER
2. YOU’ VE GOT PERSONALITY
3. THEOLOGY OF THE BODY
4. REPRODUCE AND WHAT?
5. THE B-WORD-- BUDGET
6. PITFALLS IN YOUR PALACE
7. WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE, THORNS AND ALL?
7. NANA KNOWS
1. A PRAYING GRANDMA
2. BUILDING FAMILY—NANA TO THE RESCUE
3. FUN NANA—BUILDING MEMORIES AND TRADITIONS
4. PASSING DOWN THE FAITH IN WORD AND DEED
5. PASSING ON YOUR GIFT AND TALENTS
6. NANA-THE HANDS OF CHRIST TO THE ADULT CHILDREN
7. NANA-QUICK TO FORGIVE AND QUICK TO BE FORGIVEN
8. MAKING A DIFFERENCE
8. MOM AND DAUGHTER
1. ACCEPTING YOUR MOM FOR WHO SHE IS
2. ACCEPTING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR WHO SHE IS
3. COMMUNICATION-- EYEBALL TO EYEBALL---DO YOU HEAR ME
4. CONFLICT—WHEN WE DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE
5. MOM AND ME -NIGHT OUT
6. RESPONSIBILITY----WORKING SIDE BY SIDE
7. LIFE LESSONS—LEARNING FROM EACH OTHER
8. GO FORTH—TELL THE GOOD NEWS
9. HELP, I’M A TEENAGER!
1. GETTING TO KNOW GOD
2. GETTING TO KNOW YOURSELF
3. FROM ANOREXIA TO A HEALTHY ME
4. NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSE OR DATE RAPE
5. MODESTY AND THEOLOGY OF THE BODY
6. BEING IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD
7. FRIENDSHIP AND PIER PRESSURE
8. THE NEW EVANGELISM—GO FORTH
10. HELP, I WANT TO BE A GODLY GIRL!
8. REVERENCE AND FEAR OF THE LORD
11. ORGANIZE EVERYTHING
1. HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR PRAYER LIFE
2. LIFE IS A LIST
3. A HAPPY HOME IS CLOTHED IN ORDER
4. SIMPLIFY YOUR CHRISTMAS
5. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
6. JUST SAY NO
7. IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A HOME-----GIVE IT AWAY!!
8. QUALITY OR QUANITY—HOW TO BE THERE
12. MARY OUR MODEL
1. MARY WAS REVERENT---PUTTING GOD FIRST
2. MARY WAS FAITHFUL---HONORING OUR HUSBAND
3. MARY WAS NURTURING—TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN WITH LOVE
4. MARY WAS HARD WORKING –HOME A PEACEFUL ORDERLY PLACE
5. MARY WAS A SERVANT AND A FRIEND—FAMILY –BE THERE IN WORD AND DEED
6. MARY WAS GUIDED BY GOD—OUTSIDE MINISTRIES
7. MARY WAS WHOLE—YOU
13. THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
1. THE ANNUNCIATION MARY HEARS THE CALL OF GOD ON HER LIFE
2. THE VISITATION MARY SHARES HER NEWS WITH ELIZABETH
3. THE NATIVITY MARY WAITS, PRAYS & BIRTHS GOD’S PROMISE
4. THE PRESENTATION MARY PRESENTS JESUS TO THE CHURCH
5. JESUS LOST AT THE TEMPLE MARY GOES ABOUT HER FATHER’S BUSINESS
6. FOLLOW MARY’S EXAMPLE THE WALK STARTS HERE